As pet sitters, we see a lot of happy cats and we often see some “cat-itude.” Have you ever thought about what makes your cat happy? First, we must understand that cats are both predator and prey, and they need a home environment that supports both natures. Think...
- BLOG FROM THE DOG: SUGAR ANSWERS THE QUESTION ‘DO PETS GRIEVE WHEN A COMPANION ANIMAL PASSES?’
- BLOG FROM THE DOG: SUGAR TELLS US ABOUT HER ROLE IN THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER LIFETIME STUDY
- BLOG FROM THE DOG: SUGAR HIGHLIGHTS THE TOP 6 HOLIDAY FOODS TO AVOID FEEDING YOUR PETS
- BENEFITS OF ADDING PUMPKIN TO YOUR PET’S DIET
- THE PURRPLEXITIES OF PURRING
Adding pumpkin to your pet's food Are Dogs Color Blind? Benefits of pumpkin for cats Benefits of pumpkin for dogs Blog from the Dog Bored Dog Calming Signals Canine Behavior Cat Behavior Cat Purring Desensitizing your dog to loud noises Destructive Dog Do Cats Grieve? Do Dogs Grieve? Dog Behavior Dogs and Children Dogs and fireworks Dogs color vision Dog Walker Foods pets should not eat Golden Retriever Lifetime Study Happy Cat Healthy Cat Human foods that are not safe for your dog or cat Local Pet Sitting Business Morris Animal Foundation National Dog Dog Noise reactive dogs Pet Toxic Plants Southern Maryland Springtime Pet Hazards Sugar's Blog From The Dog Toxic foods for pets